Mass mailers and Robo calls? Really? Businesses today may feel that building a website and then paying for SEO(Search Engine Optimization) services is simply too expensive and not worth it. Pendleton Capital can help. We offer these services to our clients. This is part of the difference we offer. Call or email us today with your questions.
SEO: Scope of Work
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a method of getting your website to rank higher in search engines—such as Google, Yahoo or Bing. Although it’s the search engines that rank your site, we believe that well managed SEO is a result of initiatives that provide value for those visiting your site.
Pendleton specializes in SEO for local businesses. Our team will work with you to select the most relevant keywords to target based on the services you provide. We will also be focusing on the areas where your best Clients are located, and we build pages around a core set of keywords in each of those towns.
GET ON THE MAP
Having your business listed on Google+ Places, Yelp and other business directories is vitally important in allowing potential customers to find you online. Pendleton will help you claim, brand and optimize these pages to make sure your business and website can easily be found online. In addition, our team will assist you in setting up Facebook and Twitter profiles, making sure that your company builds up a positive image online.
We use Google Analytics along with unique call tracking numbers to more accurately monitor the performance of your website. We provide our clients with monthly Organic Search Optimization reports that provide data that includes number of visits, calls and form submissions the site has generated. We are then able to provide our clients with an estimated return on investment, allowing them to measure the success of their SEO campaign in dollar terms. Finally, we offer our services and guidance in using Google AdWords Pay Per Click.
YOUR ONLINE MARKETING CONSULTANT
At Pendleton, we want you to think of us as your outsourced marketing consultant. Our goal is to provide you with a website that not only looks good but more importantly, with our Organic Search Optimization services, a marketing service that generates leads and brings in more customers and additional revenue for your business.
SEO CAMPAIGN CALENDAR
An SEO campaign is a long-term value proposition. While your new website instantly reflects your brand and describes your business, attracting visitors to the site through organic search takes time. Clients should be prepared to utilize this service for 3 to 6 months before starting to see increased visitor counts, and potentially longer before you begin to rank close to established businesses in your area.
THE SEO PROCESS: A Complete Timeline from Start to Finish
Keyword Research & Competitor Analysis: We will use the information provided as well as competitor keyword data and market data to select keywords to target for your campaign.
On-Page Optimization: We will use SEO best practices to implement proper title tags, Meta descriptions and headings for each page on the site. If content was purchased, it will be added to the site at this step.
Site Structure Optimization: We will make sure all pages on your old site now redirect to a related page on the new site so that no “404 errors” are created. Additionally, we will optimize your robots.txt file to make sure your site can be ”crawled” by Google.
Reporting Setup: Analytic code is added to the site and Google Webmaster Tools is verified so we can collect data on site visitors and monitor site performance. We also add a tracking number to your site so we can measure the number of leads generated by the site.
Secure Google+ Places: We will secure and optimize your Google+ Places page.
Link Building: We will secure links to your site on relevant local business and service industry directories and websites to help build your sites domain authority.
Analysis: We will review keyword ranking, analytics reports with you.
What We Do:
- Improve website visibility on major search engines
- Improve website optimization
- Improve conversions to client’s website
- Appear in Top rankings on Top search engines
- Generate leads from natural search traffic
- Drive increased volume of visitors
- Build sustainable long term natural search rankings
- Maximize natural search brand visibility
- Improve Social Marketing Optimization
What you will get
- Perform an initial site audit to understand the issues the site is facing
- Perform a competitive website study and work out a unique search engine optimization and placement strategy to achieve top rankings for the website
- Extensively research keyword phrases, and identify and analyze popular keywords for your website that are most relevant to your specific market demographics that could drive targeted traffic
- Review the site’s pages and decided which ones are best for SEO
- Work with you to choose which keyword phrases belong on which pages of your site based on what you know about your product, service or brand
- Make site architecture recommendations to ensure that the most important pages of the site would receive the internal link popularity they deserved
- Optimize the content of your website in a manner that make it keyword rich as well as easy-to-understand – descriptive language that speaks to your target audience
- Optimize each page’s Title and Meta description, Header tags for your targeted keyword phrases, each page will be different specific to the keywords targeted.
- Set up Google Analytics and started tracking traffic and conversions on your website
- Websites to the first page and top of the listings at a search engine.
Contact Pendleton today to discuss pricing and terms